Links

no...time...to blog...
please accept a link dump:

"COLOURlovers™ is a resource that monitors and influences color trends"

Yard Sard (thanks Nick)

Insane Modern Minimalist Nest Highchair.

Futura(?) font + simple shapes + pretty colors= NYT charts.

What is Photoshop Express and what can it do for me? I haven't had a chance to find out.

Laptop Sleeve wishlist.

God willing, I'll add more as day progresses...

1. Missed this story last November about the city council of Islington working to protect Bansky's graffiti.

2. Mall punk at it's best? Fall Out Boy covering M.J.


3. List of 2007 films, revisited:

No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood
I'm Not There
Black Book
Eastern Promises
The Host
Assassination of Jesse James
Black Snake Moan
The Darjeeling Ltd.
Sicko
Zodiac
Superbad
Away From Her
Atonement
Golden Compass
Beowulf
Inland Empire
Grindhouse
Sweeny Todd
Stardust
Control
Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten
La Vie En Rose
Paris Je T'Aime
Blades of Glory

Of the ones struck from this list, I think my favorite was Paris Je T'Aime.



Of the ones not crossed off the list, I want to see Eastern Promises the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment