Favorite Albums of 2009 (so far)

+++ Note: This post has been modified. Blogger took it down because I had a link to a rapidshare file in the comments. It's too bad, because I really think that my friend who I was sharing the file with would have liked the album, but it's doubtful he'll ever listen to it now, and I bet he would have become a fan and gone to see the band live and bought the album on vinyl and befriended them on myspace and told other people that they were cool and all sorts of other stuff, but instead they took down my post because some intern at Rabid Records' whole job is to surf the internet looking for this sort of thing. I mean I guess I feel sort of bad about giving it away. But not too bad. It's not like this blog is one of those ones where every link is a mediafire file or something. Anyway... whatever, no big deal. Just an extra half hour out of my life is all... +++

Mika Miko - We be Xuxa


Fever Ray - Fever Ray


Thee Oh Sees - Help


Dan Deacon - Bromst


Strange Boys - And Girls

4 comments:

  1. Where is micachu and the shapes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saiddddd where is micachu and the shapes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call. But I didn't hear that album until 3 weeks after this post, soooo - she'll be on "my favorite albums of the second half of the year" post that should happen in the next couple of months..Have you heard her Filthy Friends mixtape?

    ReplyDelete
  4. rad list of jams! we have similiar taaaaste

    ReplyDelete