I like to purge and cleanse.


I really like to make lists. I don't know why I find so much comfort in them. I guess because my mind is always swimming with ideas, that the only way to feel like I'm not drowning is to put them to paper. Crossing things off a list isn't even necessarily the objective - although that obviously feels great too. Like, sometimes I'll add things to my list that I know I'm about to do, like go pee, make coffee, water the plant- because then I can cross them off - but ultimately it's about the expurgation (is that a word?) that comes from creating the list in the first place. I'd like to have this book, Listography. The listography site is pretty cool too.

In other news, my boss has a full page photo in the issue of Lucky magazine that came out today. That's making me pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment